Monday, January 21, 2008

"Stamp Class Cards"


These are 4 birthday cards for my stamp class. They will be making one of each. I know I have posted two of these before but I thought what a perfect card for them to make. I wanted to do a card that I could make different colors but the same design. This one seemed to pop into my head.
Stamps: Fiskers Clear Stamps
Paper: Night of Navy, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Silver Brads, SU Markers, SU White Gel Pen

5 comments:

cyndi said...

these are sooo cute! i guess you embossed the lighter pannel on the cards?

Rochelle W said...

Yes, the lighter side is the embossed side.

Sara Frawley said...

these are great! What a great idea for a class!

Lee said...

Oooo.......very pretty and perfect to make a gift set out of these!!

Alhambra Club said...

This is a great card, love how you used colors.