Thursday, February 28, 2008

"Basketball Wrapped Hershey Bars"


I made these for a gift set that I am working on. The colors are maroon and white. The best I could come up with is Bravo Burgundy. I think they turned out cute. The rest of the set has gum holders, stamped candles, bag toppers, beaded pens, and a card holder with cards and envelopes. Which I will be posting this week. The white strip around the candy bar is crimped but hard to see in the picture. Here are the directions for making the Hershey Bar Wrapper.

Stamps: Have A Ball
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Squares, SU Circle Punch, Crimper, Hershey Bar

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh how CUTE!! Thanks so much for the instructions - I'll be having a go at these myself. And of course, eating a choc bar while I'm making some.
have a great day!
Michelle SBS10

Alex said...

these are way cute - I totally love them!! Thanks for the instructions because I would love to make some of these myself! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tru said...

These are a very cute idea - beat Michelle does them some stage at Stamp Club! Thanks for your comments Baylees all excited that people are posting comments on her layout - won't be long and she'll have her own blog. And yes you did comment on that card, Michelle has it posted on her blog as well.

Unknown said...

Very nice, I love them!

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are way cool and I love the colors!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

These are cute. My highschool colors were marroon and white too! How cool! Thanks for the directions. I am making these for baby shower favors using your directions! You Rock!!!!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Rochelle!

Lee said...

Oh these are fantastic! Hmmm....wow! You could do these in any team colors!! Now you've got my brain percolating! Thanks for sharing!

crazy4mycrafts said...

this is so cute rochelle!! I could totally see one of the cuttlebug folders on this one! These are fun!