Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Blog Candy Winner"

Congratulations to Kimberly!!! Random.Org Picked number 17.
Thank you all for sharing your Easter Traditions. I really enjoyed reading about what you all do with your family. I am a little disappointed that no one rolls eggs like we do though. Seriously, You should try it. The kids have as much fun as the adults. I have been doing it for 38 years and it has been a family tradition since before I was born. This is the only picture I could find of egg rolling. It is from 2003. But you get the idea.

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Congratulations Kimberly! Have fun with your stamps! Well Rochelle...maybe you have just started a new tradition at someone else's home!!! Looks like fun!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Congrats, Kimberly!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Ok, that does look like you're having fun! Congrats Kimberly!

Doris said...

Looks like fun--I assume they're had boiled. Your house looks amazingly like mine, even the rug color and your cabinets!

Rochelle W said...

It's actually my moms house and yes we hard boil them first.

crazy4mycrafts said...

This looks like fun! We don't do anything like that. We usually get together for the kids and have an egg hunt. They love competing.. Nothing out of the ordinary!