Friday, February 08, 2008

"Celebrate You"


Here is another card we made in stamp camp last weekend. It is a case from Lori Tecler on Splitcoast. We changed the colors but everything else is pretty much a case. I love this card. I love the layout too. It was so easy to make also. For the scalloped edge we used the corner rounder from SU and went across the bottom of the paper to form a scalloped edge. We colored the birthday stamp from so many scallops with markers to get it different colors.
Stamps: So Many Scallops, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Rose Red
Ink: Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Accessories: Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, SU Corner Rounder, White SU Gel Pen, SU Markers

8 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Rochelle
Thought I would drop by to your blog after you kindly visited mine to comment on my craft room. I am really glad I came to look at your blog. I love your vibrant cards and the little notepad gifts you have made. I already purchased some little pads with the same idea in mind....now I have no excuse not to make some this weekend as yours are lovely.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog
Hugs
Maria

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Michelle said...

Wow Rochelle - there isn't anything you do that I don't LOVE!
Gorgeous colours. Keep going - you inspire me!
Thanks! (((HUGS))) Michelle SBS10

Corie said...

This is so fantastic -- love the color combo.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

How cute! My scallop edges never come out as good as yours. Any secret tips for doing this with the SU corner rounder?

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love, love, love this card! Great job, Rochelle!

crazy4mycrafts said...

Yet another great card! I wish I had you here for inspiration!

Latisha said...

this is a great card, i love the lines and how clean & crisp it looks. Awesome!