Saturday, February 09, 2008

"Cheers!!"


Here is one more card we made at my stamp camp. Great card for a guy. The greeting was done with different color markers. It didn't turn out like I wanted but it works. I like the layout and that little piece of celery ribbon. Do you see it? Sometimes you just have to put ribbon on a boys card. LOL
Stamps: Lots of Thoughts, Print Pattern
Paper: Certainly Celery, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Accessories: SU Markers, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Square Punches

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Great card! I love the celery (and the ribbon!)

Lee said...

Oh yes, very cool colors for a guy.....I love the simpler design for this too!

Michelle said...

Just what I needed - a simple card for a guy! Thanks Rochelle!
Michelle SBS10

Latisha said...

I agree sometimes a guy card does need ribbon or something lol