Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Glub Glub Glub"


Just a quick card I made for my nephew. He likes fire trucks, cars, and trains. However, I don't have any of those stamps. I don't have this set either but I borrowed it from my demo. I colored the boat with markers. After I stamped it, it kinda was light in some areas so I just went over the whole thing in markers and I think it looks fantastic. He will like it. I stamped the word glub and cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals.
Stamps: By Sea
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, DP, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Accessories: SU Markers, SU Circle Punches, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great card for a little boy! He will love it.

Lee said...

It absolutely looks fantastic for a little boy!! Great "boy" colors too!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

The card is great and the color combo is fantastic! Great job!

crazy4mycrafts said...

The colors are great! Again, you have wayyy more patience than me!

Debby Winters said...

What a great card for a young lad! I am sure it brought a smile to his face!