Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I Love This Paper!"


Here is another card I made with the paper I got last weekend. This paper is from a company called Paper Salon. It is double sided and the bottom part is the other side of the flowers. I really like how this one turned out. The greeting is from the retired hostess set so many sayings.

I also bought another pattern of the same brand of paper in the same colors. I made this one as a masculine birthday card. I had to add the stickles. I just couldn't help it. LOL I only bought one of each piece but I think I will have to go back and get some more. I really like this paper.
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, So Many Sayings, Birthday Whimsy, Warmest Regards
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Paper Salon DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Word Window, SU -Markers Stickles, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

5 comments:

Lee said...

That paper is FAB indeed!!! I love that it's double-sided!! What beautiful cards!! I love the layouts and of course, some stickles!! LOL

Alhambra Club said...

These are great papers, two wonderful cards, love two sided papers.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great looking paper makes for great looking cards!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love this paper, too! Great colors! Both cards turned out fabulous! Way to go, Rochelle!

Jennie Skaggs said...

These cards are great...love the colors and layouts. Jennie