Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Kit Kat Holder"


I was supposed to be cleaning yesterday. I did some but I could have done more. I couldn't help it. You know what I am talking about. Every time you walk by your stamping table something calls out to you and you just have to sit down and make something. You tell yourself that it will only take a few minutes. An hour later you are still sitting there. You've all done it. I don't know what came over me. I have no self control. The problem is that I printed out the directions for these cute boxes and I just couldn't wait to make them. Every time I walked by the table I saw the directions. Next thing I knew I jumped in head fist and started creating. I found these cute boxes while blog surfing last weekend. Check out Sonja's blog. She has some cute things too. The directions can be found here. Sonja used her boxes to put two peppermint sandwiches inside. I saw someone put the kit kats inside on SCS. I thought it was a cute idea. So I had to try it.













Paper: Pretty in Pink, Bo Bunny DP
Accessories: Primas, Silver Brads, Velcro Dots, Mini Kit Kat Bar

17 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh wow! This is an awesome project! You have the best ideas! Can I come and hang out with you for a while?

Melissa said...

These are fabulous Rochelle! Dang it, am I gonna have to go out and buy some Kit Kats now? I have NO will power either!

M.

Nancy said...

LOL I know exactly what you are talking about!
These KitKat holders are so adorable...I know I'll be making some.

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are way cute!! Creating something is far more fun than cleaning!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

You are not helping me get my housework done either! These are adorable! Too bad I ate all the kit-kats that we had last week! These would be perfect. Guess I'll have to buy more. Thanks for the link to the directions!

Sonja said...

Hi Rochelle,
Those are just too darned cute! Love the paper.

Lauri said...

These came out great! I made mine for two peppermints but the kit kats are a great idea! I also like that you used hook/loop tape to close them. I found the magnets but they are so expensive i hate to put them on such a small item!! Very cute!!

Alex said...

This is really really cute! Love this - off to try one! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Cute project, thanks for the directions! I love it!
Amber-SBS 10

Tru said...

Definately better than cleaning. I have the same problem. These are a very cute idea, I don't know if the Kit-Kats would make it to the box in our house.

Latisha said...

These are the cutest candy bars holders I have ever seen! The colors flow so well together...I sometimes have no self control either >"< It was so worth not cleaning because look what you made!

dawnmercedes said...

You know, I made a bunch of these peppermint patty containers for my siblings for vday...

I don't care for peppermint patties.

But Kitkats...I can eat those! Thanks for making this a most enjoyable box for me too!

Sandra Smart said...

They are adorable. Love your kit kat boxes! And yes, I am guilty also of paper crafting when I should be doing other things!

Unknown said...

What a grand idea, I am going to give it a try! Love it!

Lesly said...

These are really cute. Not sure if the Kit Kats would make it to the final product though.

Cassidy said...

I love this! Great color combo.

Corie said...

These are just so adorable. You always make the best projects!!