Monday, February 25, 2008

"Oh So Lovely Birthday"


Can you believe that this is the first time I inked up Oh So Lovely? I totally forgot that I even had it. Not that I have so many stamps that I can't keep track of them. It was at the bottom of my bin under all my background stamps so I just thought it was another background. I am glad that I did find it cause it looks so good with this paper. Another cool find at my local scrap store. I sponged the edges of the white paper with mellow moss as well as the whole white piece. It needed some softening cause it was super bright. I really like the photo corner. It added the perfect touch.
Stamps: Oh So Lovely, Happy Everything
Paper: Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Photo Corner Punch, Hodge Podge Hardware Brads, Sponges

8 comments:

twinks said...

This is gorgeous! I know I have this set somewhere.... I'd love to try and CASE this. TFS! I am enjoying your creations/blog.

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love this paper! The photo corner is perfect! Great job, as always!

Gwen said...

Love this!!! looks like a picture in a frame.

Joy Jenkins said...

NICE!!!!!!!! I love your card!!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this...really pretty!

Alex said...

Gorgeous card - love that paper and your right, that corner you added is PERFECT! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

This card is beautiful, love how you did the flowers and sentiment.

Latisha said...

I love this card, the corner bracket with the brads, how you colored in the flowers...beautiful job!