Saturday, March 08, 2008

"Chipboard Birthday"


Here is another card we made in stamp camp. It's the first time I really worked with chipboard. It is pretty fun and I enjoyed it so I can't wait to work with it again. I don't have any Stampin' UP chipboard but I do have some flowers that I have had forever but never used so I guess I will have to break those out and see what I can do with them. We used craft ink to color these. Looks like I didn't get enough ink on the bottom of this one. I made two other cards with the chipboard but didn't get them finished so when I get them put together, I will share.
Stamps: Birthday Wishes
Paper: Kraft, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red Classic Ink, Craft Real Red, Craft Green Galore
Accessories: Chipboard Letters, Giga Scallop Circle, Giga Circle, Red 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love this card! Great colors and great use of the chipboard!!

Rochelle W said...

I just noticed that I put the U and the 2 in the wrong place. It looks like Birthday hugs and wishes U2. Maybe I should have paid more attention when I was making the card. LOL

Alex said...

Too cute - even if they are backwards, teehee! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Love the chipboard! I need to work with it more too.