Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Happy Easter"

Happy Easter everyone. I am going to take the day off to spend it with my family. Saturday we went to the park for the "eggstravaganza" The kids had a blast. They met the Easter Bunny, did the egg hunt, played games, and did the petting zoo. The adults had fun too. It was a beautiful day. After that we went out to lunch and then went home to color eggs. Fun fun fun. We will be doing the "egg roll" on Easter. I don't know who is more "eggcited", me or the girls. LOL So, I hope you all have a great day with your family. Happy Easter!!

6 comments:

Doris said...

Happy Easter! We celebrated yesterday so that our son and daughter-in-law could be with her folks today. Now that our grandchildren are just a little too old for a regular egg hunt, I put together a scavenger egg hunt instead. They loved it! Each plastic egg had some candies and a clue to find the next one. Since they can both read, it worked out great!

Melissa said...

Happy Easter to you too Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lauri said...

Have a wonderful day! Have fun with the egg roll!!

M.E. Greene said...

I *so* love your blog! I am a faithful reader and I enjoy your creations so much. I hope you don't mind, but I tagged you on my blog: http://perkypomegranate.blogspot.com Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle ~ So glad you had a great Easter. My family and I had a wonderful day as well. Easter egg hunting was a big hit, along with baseball, frizbee, badmiton, and a huge lunch at my house. I love your work mainly because there is such a variety of tutorials. Glad I am subscribed :)

Anonymous said...

All right! Easter was two days ago, time for you to get back here and start inspiring us again. We need you, we are your public!!