Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Peek A Boo"


I saw this tutorial on SCS and thought they would be fun to make. I need to do make something. I am going through withdrawals. My kids are off track until April 7 and I don't have a class or teachers to make Easter treats for. For those of you who don't know what off track is. In California, the kids go to school all year long. They go for three months and then have a month off, then go for three months and have a month off and so on. Well since we are off for Easter this year, I don't have anyone to make treats for. I showed the tutorial for these to my neighbor and told her that we should make these sometime. She bought me a bag of chocolate bunnies the next day so I could make them. So I decided to make these for her family. They are easy to make. You can get two from one piece of paper. Mine are being held together with the ribbon.

Stamps: Michael's $1 Stamp, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly, Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly, Celery, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black
Accessories: Stickles, SU Markers, SU Circle Punch, SU Scallop Punch, Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Foil Chocolate Bunny

5 comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

I love this. Saw the tutorial and didn't quite get it at first. NOW I do. TFS. Lisa SBS10.

JoAnna Goodman said...

I'm lovin' these! They are too cute! You just need to take this time to prepare yourself for that big April trip to LA! heehee

Melissa said...

Oh for the love of Pete - these are awesome!!

You go girl!

Many Blessings,
M.

Nancy said...

These are just too cute!!!

Michelle said...

How very cute!! I'll bet you are having withdrawl symptoms. Enjoy your break though!
Michelle SBS10