Friday, March 07, 2008

"Scratch-N-Sniff"


Have you ever done a scratch-n-sniff card? They are pretty neat. I haven't done one -in a while so it was fun to make some in stamp camp. We made 5 different scratch-n-sniff cards. I didn't get all mine finished though. We had 11 projects and I must have been too busy chatting, I didn't get all my work done. I did stamp everything, I just have pieces of a bunch of cards. So when I get them put together, I will share them with you. For the strawberry, I stamped the berry in red and then again in wasabi. I embossed the berry with the mix then cut out the wasabi top and adhered it to the berry.

Here are the directions how to make the mix and make the card. If you are using something other than sugar free Jello, the mix you would use is 1/2 tsp spice and 1 tsp Clear embossing powder.
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Just Celebrate
Paper: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, SU DP
Ink: Real Red Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Sugar Free Jello, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Versamark Pen, Black Brads, SU Scallop Circle, SU Circle Punches

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I've never done one, but it looks like I'm going to have to try it!

Fabulous job Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lauri said...

I have never done it! wow!! looks so cool!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Ooooh...this sounds like a blast. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

These are fun, I have made some pumpkin pie spice ones this past fall.

Very nice card!

Kristine Reynolds said...

How fun!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Too fun! Cute card!!

Latisha said...

this looks like it would be so much fun, I will have to come back and take a little better looksy >"<

Corie said...

Oh I just LOVE this!!

Lee said...

That card is so adorable!! And I've always wanted to try doing a scratch and sniff card!! Thanks for sharing the directions!!