Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Almost Packed"


Look what I found at Joann's. It is for storing beads but I am going to store my brads in. It was $5.99 It is perfect. Before I used a bunch of baggies. I am almost done packing for this weekend.

These two suitcases and duffel bag are FULL! I am bringing all my punches, lots of stamps, lots of paper, all my inks, stickles, cuttlebug, a bunch of ribbons, embellishments, markers and more. Lets just say that I am bringing every thing but the kitchen sink. Kristine said that she is bringing that since it doesn't look like I can fit that in my bags. LOL

Here is the paper I am bringing. I keep folded cards in a photo storage container all the time so I can just grab one when I need it. For this trip I folded 4 cards of each color and put them in the container. Then in the black paper holder, I have at least 4 full sheets of each color plus all my neutrals. Wait until you see all my stuff unpacked, you will die. But I tell you what, last year I brought the same stuff and I used everything I brought. There is a few of us that are stamping in the hotel room Friday night. I can't wait. I think I have enough for all of us. LOL

15 comments:

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! You go girl!

Have a great time!

Many Blessings,
M.

Sharon said...

Have an awesome time! STAMPMANIA OR BUST!!!

Lauri said...

Wow! You will have a great time!!!!! Don't forget to pack your clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I live 2 hrs from Sac. Where is this Fabric Barn??? Hope you have a great trip, I will be watching for news when you get home. Isn't there anything closer than LA? Love you BLOG. Are you going to SU convention this year?
Jane

Rochelle W said...

Jane,
The Fabric Barn is in Long Beach. And no, I won't be going to convention. I am not a demo.

Anonymous said...

*whew* - I can't believe you got all that in two suitcases and one duffel bag!!! You sure know how to pack!!! You do plan on packing your clothes, aren't you???

I know you're going to have a FUN WEEKEND!!!

Drive safe.
Sing LOUD...*giggle*

Margaret S

Doris said...

Have a great time! Be sure to post lots of pics when you get back!

Unknown said...

So do you have a suitcase large enough for ME? I am so very jealous, I wish we had something like this around here.

I linked yet anoter gift set back to you today, thank you so much for all of your wonderful ideas. My donated gift sets made some great cash for the benefit.

Rochell, YOU ROCK!

JenniferL. said...

I like your idea of keeping card bases folded and ready to use. I can't wait to see all the great things you all create this weekend.

Diane said...

You are sooo organized!!!
Have fun on your weekend!!!

Heather said...

I love your new container. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Please please please...
take a pic of all your packed goodies once you get there. I would love to see it. ;)
Have fun-and please share what you make too.

Whimsey said...

Hope you have a great time!!!

~Michele, SBS10

Sonja said...

Hey Girl,
Have a great time! What a good idea of keeping various colored card stock already folded and ready to make a card. As simple as that idea is, I never thought of it.
Sonja

Valerie M said...

Ah, I figured you must have stayed a night here in the LA area, after driving all that way. I also couldn't figure out why you had packed so much, and then it made sense when you said you and friends were going to stamp in the hotel on Friday night! Our supplies are like a crayon box - you have to have them all because you never know when you might need something! How many people did you drive down with?