Friday, April 04, 2008

"Card Class Masculine Birthday"


I am pretty sure that I posted one similar to this before. This is the masculine birthday card that I am doing tonight for my class. As soon as I am done posting this, I have to run out again to try and find candles. I want to do a stamped candle and I have been having a hard time finding the candles. I used to get the unscented ones at Michael's for $1 but they don't have those any more, now they have white scented ones for $1.50 and I don't want to pay that. I need 12 for the people in the class and one for my sample and one to demo and I guess a couple extra in case. So I don't want to buy 16 of them for $1.50. Nothing like being last minute ha? I went to the dollar tree yesterday and they had two of the ones I want so I am going to go to the other dollar tree and Walmart to see if they have them. Otherwise I will have to get the $1.50 ones.
Stamps: All The Best, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Copper, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon

6 comments:

Doris said...

Thanks for reminding me to use this set! I bought it used awhile back, and only used the flower in it once. Love what you did with it...

Michelle said...

Hey Rochelle!

I wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog. I have seen you on JoAnna's before but never really checked out your blog. It looks really neat and I WILL be making time to check it out!
Thanks again!!
Michelle

Chris said...

i have a difficult time with masculine cards so i thank you for the inspiration!!! this is very nice!!! have a greadt weekend!!

Paula said...

This one is great! Why do we all find male cards hard to make. Hmm??

Deanne Clarke said...

I am soooooooooooooooo glad I found your site!!!! I found a link to it on Sara Ps blog. I just this week got my SU! kit and was worried about what I could be doing at demos and parties, but your site is FULL of awesome ideas!!! Thanks-you so much. I have you in my google reader now and I am excited to check out the rest of your blog!!! You are a wonderful stamper!!! And what great project ideas!!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I always have a hard time with masculine cards...don't know why...but yours turned out great! The color combo is cool!