Friday, April 11, 2008

"Gift Set Wrapped Hershey Bars"


Are you getting tired of this gift set yet? Sorry I am almost done. I only have one more item for it to post. Beaded pens, which I will show you tomorrow. As you know, I can't make a gift set without making a wrapped Hershey Bar. It's kinda my signature thing at school. I love making these. I am going to LA next weekend for the Splitcoast So Cal Stamp Mania 5. I can't wait. Some of us will be stamping in the hotel room Friday night so I should have some cards to share. Providing I don't talk as much as I usually do. LOL I can't wait until next weekend. You will laugh at me when you see how much stuff I bring with me. Pretty much everything I own. I don't even let the maid clean the room on Saturday cause I don't want her to have to move anything to clean the room. I always make the her a little bag of treats as a thank you though. Usually a couple bag toppers and a wrapped Hershey bar. Here are the directions for the wrapped Hershey Bars.

Stamps: Bud Basics, Mixed Bouquet (blue Circle)
Paper: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue
Accessories: SU Circle Punch, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, Crimper, Hershey Bar, 1/8 inch Scor-Tape

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not me...*smile*

I'm not tired of the set, or your color choices. You've been doing an AWESOME JOB!!! I can't wait until tomorrow.

Question - Is there a "trick" to making the pens??? Here's why I ask...I took a class from my up-line a few years back. Not only mine, there were others too, that our beads had came off. I haven't made them since.

I'm looking fw'd to next week-end as well. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Margaret

Ileana said...

Love ur ideas thank you so much for sharing... Love ur colors too.. TFS

Melissa said...

I never get tired of your sets! I'm going to have one of my own one day....do you sell them?

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STUFF!

I attempted to make a beaded pen and my beads have come off too! What did I do wrong?

Stephanie

Kristine Reynolds said...

Hey Rochelle, I'll make sure you work on Friday...just a little talking! Can't wait to see you and meet Nancy and Margaret!

Heather said...

I'm not sick of these at all! I really like how these turned out.

I'll be interested to see how you make your beaded pens. Last time I made them I used red liner tape.

JoAnna Goodman said...

I never get tired of seeing these! As always, you did a great job!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your posts for sets, you do such a great job with all of it makes it very exciting!

stampingmommy said...

I love all of your sets that you havw made!! I can't wait to see the pens - mine never turn out right so hopefully you can give me some tips!!
Heather (SBS)