Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Peek-A-Boo Gift Set"


Here are some more treats for the gift sets I am working on. These are cute and all but as I am making them I realize that even though they are super easy to make, it is a lot of work for one small piece of candy. Oh well, it's all about the packaging right? Here is where you can find the directions for these. These gift sets are going to look cool. I found some $1 tin buckets at Target in matching colors so I can put everything in them. They didn't have a purple one so I got light blue. Two more items for the gift sets and then I will post the completed sets.

Here is what the inside looks like. I found those new Hershey Bliss Chocolates to put inside. I don't eat much chocolate but these are very good. Real creamy.
Stamps: Bud Basics, Mixed Bouquet (blue Circle), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Hershey Candy

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Kristine said...

Yes, it looks like a lot of work for that, BUT...the receiver will think of it much more than a piece of candy--they will (prolly, hopefully?) appreciate the packaging. LOVE them. THey especially look very cute all pictures together ;)

Misty said...

These are darling. I know a few ladies who would love to receive these. TFS!
Misty

Heather said...

These are really cool! I love the fun colors. The candy looks good too!

Diane said...

What neat little candy projects you have there! They are so nice and bright!!!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about them. AWESOME!!!

Margaret

Unknown said...

You continue to amaze me, I can't wait to see the finished sets. Thanks so much for your inspiration, I am finishing up my Benefit sets today and they are fab thanks to you!

You ROCK girl!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I just love your gift sets! Thanks for including the directions, maybe I'll get some made soon!