Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Cards And Totes"


So I thought I would make "a" birthday card, as I started to make it, I decided I might as well make three of the same so I could have some on hand. Then I made three more in a different color, and three more in another color. Then I went crazy. I made 6 different colors, 18 cards total. Has that ever happened to you? I know it has. The greetings are all popped up on dimensionals. It was fun making all the cards. But what am I going to do with them all? I decided to make totes for them and give them to the girls teachers. The tote is the paper crafts tote. You can find the pattern here.

Stamps: All Year Cheer 2, Simple Shapes, True Friend
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Pretty In Pink, Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Real Red, Close To Cocoa, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, East Coast Prep
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst, Pretty In Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Gable Green, Green Galore, Glorious Green, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue, Real Red, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Summer Sun, Yo Yo Yellow
Accessories" Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Tangerine, White, Red, Green Apple, and Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Silver Cord, SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't think I have ever made 18 cards at one time, but your efforts really paid off because these are awesome!!!

Many Blessings,
M.

Amy said...

Those are adorable. Send a tote to me if you want! HA! I often make cards in bulk. Last night I made 15 invitations. Last week I made 50 thanks you's for my cousin's wedding and 20 welcome cards. I find myself doing that type of thing a lot. I like it but I like the way you did it, varying the colors!

Kim's Korner said...

Very cute!!!! This inspires me to get in there and stamp some cards. I always needing a birthday card. Great colors!!

Kim

Jennifer Orbaker said...

You Rock!!!! I love all your creations. These birthday cards are so nice, what a nice gift for her teachers!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle -

You've out-done yourself, again. I'm lovin' 'em all.

Margaret S

JenniferL. said...

Love the cards. Very cute and recreatable!

Whimsey said...

I LOVE the polka dot cards; those are just too cute!!

~Michele
SBS10

Unknown said...

Just adorable.. I really LOVE your blog and the colors. great job!

Jessica Lynn

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I love this tote. I am a "bag" lover so I will have to make myself one. Thanks for the pattern. Great blog. Lisa

Sara Frawley said...

gracious, girl, you have been busy! I love the liquid applique on the popcorn pieces... it brings it to life!