Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Congratulations Graduate"


My neighbor came over the other day and we stamped while the kids were in school. We had a great time. She cased my lobster card only I was out of real red paper and waiting for my order to come. Of course Brown came as soon as she got the card done. Go figure ha? Anyway, she used brocade blue, white and black. It looked super cool. Then she decided to make a graduation card with the same colors. It was awesome. So I decided to case her case of my case. LOL I don't know anyone graduating but if I need a card for a girl I've got one. Don't cha love these colors together? I love using black cause it just makes the other colors pop.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Warmest Regards
Paper: Brocade Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Ticket Corner Punch, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

8 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I love it! Consider yourself cased again!

CreativeMish said...

Very nice! I lov the CB embossing and the Bella is so cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!

kathleenh said...

Fabulous grad card! I'm with you on the black.

Anonymous said...

I use black all of the time...maybe too much, I don't know. But I like what it does to the other colors, too. Cute Grad card. I need one tomorrow. I feel a CASE coming on!

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, I do love those colors,...now I will have to order some of that blue!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Your cards always look so professional! Great job, Rochelle!

Tiya-B said...

What a different graduation card, so stylish.