Thursday, May 01, 2008

"Kiss Box"


I was blurffing the other day and came across some cute little boxes that hold 5 Hershey Kisses. (Blurffing is Blog Surfing) Anyway, I thought they were something cute that the girls can give to their teachers for Teacher Appreciation. Super easy to make too. I am making the teachers something else cool. If they work out I will post them tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed cause they are really cool.

I didn't save the link to her blog like a dork but her name is on the template so I can give her props that way. No stamping was involved on these but you could use colored cardstock and stamp on them and make a tag and they would be cute too.
Paper: East Coast Prep
Accessories: Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I've seen the tent boxes for Hershey's kisses, but not these ones! I think I even HAVE some homeless kisses somewhere...:)

TFS!

Amy said...

YAY! You changed your settings and now I can see all of you in my google reader, pics and all. I'm really excited. I love your new look too. I really need to change my blog appearance but am not really sure how.

Love these little boxes!

Have a great weekend!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Well, these are just too cute!! Great job! The teachers will love them!

Diane said...

Oh how sweet!!! Cute little gift boxes!!!

Vicki Hook said...

Oh yeah! I'm definitely trying this! THANKS!

Charmaine said...

I've been hoping I'd come across a cute box for "kisses"...so much easier than designing my own!

TFS,
Charmaine

Unknown said...

Another great candy wrap to try, I love the ideas. Props to you on your new blog look.

Happy Stamp Day!

Alex said...

LOVE the new look Rochelle - it makes everything much easier to see! Great projects, just love these! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sonja said...

Oh, that's my friend Becky's design, her blog, Stamping in my PJ's is at http://beckyfisher.typepad.com/
She does great work.

kathleenh said...

These are cute and they look pretty easy. Thanks so much for sharing this idea!

Anonymous said...

These are great TFS!

Denise said...

These are Great!! Very pretty, thanks for sharing.
Aloha,
Denise