Thursday, May 22, 2008

"RAK from Christa"


Look what I got in the mail yesterday! Hand made dish towels!! How cool is that? I got them from Christa H. Her and her friend Winona look at my blog all the time and recreate some of the cards I make. I sent her and Winona some stamped images that they didn't have so they could make more cards and she sent me these cool dish towels that she knitted. Thank you Christa. I love them.

Now a funny husband story. You all know how the husbands are, they just don't get it. I tell him about my blog hits and read him some of the comments, and I am always talking about my "friends" all over the world and he just rolls his eyes. So when I got Christa's package yesterday in the mail, he was like. "Hey Rochelle, you got mail from one of your stalkers"! LOL He did say it with a smile so I know he was kidding. Men, they just don't get it!

11 comments:

kim3timemom said...

Oh I love these dishclothes!! My mom makes them..and I've made a few..they are my favorite..enjoy them!!

kim3timemom

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Handknit dishclothes are th best! What nice stalkers you have!

Kim's Korner said...

Very nice!! My husband would be the same way. They just don't get it. It's the small things in life that make us happy.

dawnmercedes said...

OOh yeah! those are great dish towels to use! Have fun!

Deanne Clarke said...

These are the BEST!!! All I ever use!

Brenda H. said...

Lucky you...I love these dishcloths! 'Wish I knew how to make them!
~Brenda H.

WandaG_CT said...

You are appreciated, love the dishcloths and they do dishes great. Your right, men just don't get it! Wanda in CT

Sandra Smart said...

oh my gosh, that is too funny because my son made a similar comment to me about a nice person that always leaves me comments on my blog. He thought she was a stalker too! I tried to explain to him that we just like to support each other in our blogging adventure, but you are so right....they just don't get it! :)

Jennifer Orbaker said...

What a nice RAK! They look really nice. We all love to "stalk" your blog for all your great creations!

Unknown said...

These are really nice, I am still laughing at your DH's comment.

Michelle Whitlow said...

That sounds like something my husband would say!!