Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Scor-Pal Meets Cuttlebug"


So, how is everyone today? I'm good. Sarah is still sick. Fever of 101 so she is staying home again today. Poor girl. She wants to go to school so bad. She just loves school. It is real hard to keep her home even when she is sick. I made this card the other day. Kinda different ha? Seriously, the pinks do match, the scan just made them look different. I used the Scor-Pal to make the three scor lines on the left of the card. Then I put the rest of the card front in the cuttlebug. I really love this swiss dots folder. I think it is my new favorite one. I can't remember the last time I made a white card either. I really like the pink and white together. It looks somewhat elegant don't-cha think? The greeting is a clear stamp that I have. I don't remember who makes it. Hope you all have a great day.
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Clear Stamps
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Prima Flowers, White Brads, Giga and Mega Scallop Circles

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very pretty card! I love how you used the scor-pal. Great idea!

I just bought the swiss dots embossing folder and love it!!!

Have a good one.

Lauri said...

Sorry your daughter is still not feeling well!!!! Beautiful card! The swiss dots folder is on my wish list!

Chris said...

very cute!! i so need the scor- pal!!! i hope your daughter feels better soon..so not fun being sick!!

Sandra Smart said...

really cute, and I agree, swiss dots is my favorite also!

Michelle said...

Oh how very cute! Makes me want to rush out and get a cuttlebug. Hmmm... Great job Rochelle!
Michelle SBS10

ohradiogirl said...

Very elegant indeed. I'm in love w/the Swiss Dots embossing folder too.

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is so beautiful! I just love it! TFS!

KraftyChic

Latisha said...

Very pretty...I want the swiss dots cb folder but cannot find it anywhere.

Latisha said...

Very pretty...I want the swiss dots cb folder but cannot find it anywhere.

Unknown said...

Great card!

Joy Jenkins said...

WOW!! i think the pink & white one is absolutely beautiful!!

dawnmercedes said...

wow...that embossing really dresses up a simple card. Where do you order your folders...in case I don't win in your contest! haha