Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Belli Challenge #21 ~ Watercolor"


This weeks Belli challenge is watercolor. I don't have watercolor pencils or a aqua brush to do any watercolor so I used water color pencils and a blender pen. Oh duh! I just realized as I was typing this that I could have used the blender pen to watercolor with the ink refills. I guess I am a little slow this week. Oh well It turned out just fine anyway. You can find the challenge information on Chris's blog.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Stampendous
Paper: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, White Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors you used, very nice card!

Chrissy D said...

This is sooo cute! I love how you stamped the pattern on the bottom! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge, Rochelle! Have a great week!

Melissa said...

I guess it's a Bella kind of day because I did one too!

Fabulous work Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Sandra Smart said...

Very cute, and I love that dp!

Tiya-B said...

What a happy card, I love the colors. Its so much much better than the just fine you labeled it.