Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Belli Challenge #22 ~ Paper Bags"


This weeks Belli Challenge is paper bags. Paper bag albums, gift bags, bagalopes, anything bags. I choose to make a paper bag gift bag. I hadn't made one before but I like how it turned out. Here is where you can find the info on this weeks challenge. I just took a giant lunch bag and cut it so it was 10 inches tall. Then I cut the paper 6 x 10 and adhered it to the bag. I folded the top down twice and closed it with ribbon. The paper is Bo Bunny, my favorite. This is super easy and super cheap way to package something small for someone special. You can personalize it anyway you want.

I punched out the scallop circle with the Marvy giga scallop circle and punched out holes in the scallops with a hand held punch. The circle was cut out with my creative memories cutting tools. Of course I had to add stickles on the image. I put them on the candles and on the "plate" that the cake sits on. I also added jeweled brads for some bling.
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Paper: Bo Bunny, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Paper Bag, Stickles, Jeweled Brads, Hand Held Circle Punch, Giga Scallop Punch, CM Cutting Tools, 5/8 Inch Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is cute Rochelle, love it!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This bag is sooo cute.

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

Rochelle, this is so cute. You are so creative!

By the way, I hope you have an awesome birthday on Saturday.

Holly said...

Cute! I'm so glad you took the Belli challenge! :-)

Chrissy D said...

Rochelle- This is SOOOO cute! I love that paper. Thanks for doing the Belli Challenge! I will post mine later this evening - life has been way to busy with too many parties and my MIL here from out fo town to boot! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saturday Rochelle.
I didn't realize we had the same birthday....although you are much younger.
Bev