Monday, June 16, 2008

"Birthday RAK'S"


My birthday is coming up on Saturday. WOO HOO!!!! If you know anything at all about me then you know that I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY! It is my favorite day of the whole year. I know that I am gonna be 39 this year but I still love my birthday. My husband thinks that birthday's are nothing special but I still do. This birthday isn't gonna be one of my favorites though. Tony is going to a wedding of a co-worker and Katie will still be in Minnesota so it will be just me and the two girls. Which is fine cause they love birthday's too. I don't know what we will do but it will be fun.
I got these two Birthday RAK's last week. How thought full of these ladies to send me birthday wishes. This one is from Steph Hargis Thanks Steph. I love this card. I never got the Summer Picnic DP but have drooled over it a lot. I don't know why I didn't get it. Oh well. Maybe they will put it in the new caddy and I can get as much as I want. Yeah right. LOL Thanks Steph for this pretty birthday card and for thinking of me.

This cute card I got from Connie M (scrappingirish on SCS)Connie is from Canada. Growing up in Northern MN we were only 4 hours from Canada and I can remember going to visit several times when I was little. I loved it. I also went to the friendship games once with a group of people and we went bowling. I remember that was very cool. Canada Rocks!! Along with this card Connie sent me a packet of Peppermint Menthe Tea. I love tea too so I was excited to try a new kind. Thanks Connie for the birthday card and the tea!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice cards, you are a lucky girl to have such great stamping friends;)

Anonymous said...

Rochelle Saturday is my birthday also. Happy birthday to you and I wish you the best all year long.
Oh and I love my birthday too.

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you for Saturday! Have a huge piece of cake for the SBS Sistahs, and ENJOY your day. Celebrate!
Michelle SBS10

Doris said...

Enjoy your celebration! Happy Birthday!!!

Latisha said...

The first card is adorable, the dp is really bright and fun.
How cool to get nice snail mail. I hope you and your girls have a fun day on your birthday!