Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Birthday Cupcake"


I had a fantastic birthday! Tony was gone at a wedding out of town so it was just me and my two little girls. Molly is feeling better when the Motrin kicks in but when that wears off the fever comes back. We did get to go swimming for an hour and that made her feel a little better. She didn't really swim though, she just laid in her tube and clung to the side of the pool with her head down. Poor girl. She went to lay down at 5pm and is didn't wake up until 9am Sunday. I got to stamp all day, my neighbor came over for a while with a some wine coolers and this super cool cupcake, two new embossing folders and a funny book called Girl Talk. Thanks Lupe for the great gift!! Check out this cupcake. Is it cool or what? I have never seen anything like it before. I wanted to eat it but I couldn't, it was too cool. I wanted to show Tony when he got home. When I woke up this morning, all the petals were on the plate. I guess the frosting was too heavy.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

This is one of the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever seen!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lauri said...

Wow! I don't blame you for not wanting to eat it! Beautiful!

M said...

Glad to hear you had a happy birthday.

That is a super cool cupcake!

Can't wait to see what you post next.

xo M

JoAnna Goodman said...

What a beautiful cupcake!! Glad you had a great day! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS!! - what a great birthday cupcake...*yum-o*

I'm glad you had a fantastic b-day, yesterday, stamping...and rec'ing many well-wishes.

Poor Molly. I'm sad to hear she was a little under the weather, for your special day - and what a caring and thoughtful Sarah - to have given you, her helping hands with Molly. That's got to THE BEST b-day gift, ever!!! (I miss those days. Treasure them - times goes by so FAST!!!)

Well Dear Heart - I'm goad your b-day was AWESOME!!!

Margaret S

Elley said...

Wow, what a beautiful cupcake, I wouldn't of eatin it either. Sounds like your birthday was purty good. I can't wait to see what you post that you got done.