Sunday, July 20, 2008

"BBQ Invite"


I wanted to make a card with my new clear BBQ stamps today. I made one in red and one in black. They didn't turn out as cute as I had imagined but they work. The BBQ stamps are the clear ones from Michael's. There is the grill, hot dog, a bucket of beer bottles, and two greetings one saying grillin' and the other one says BBQ. The BBQ one was too big for my square so I used tiny alphabet stamps also from Studio G. They are wood mounted. and only 99 cents. My friend Shelly sent them to me.

Stamps: Studio G Clear And Wood Mounted
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, DCWV Summer Stack
Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, SU Markers, Black and Red Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Only .99 cents? Heck, you can't beat that!! And I think they're pretty darn cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Doris said...

What's not cute??? I think these are adorable!

Unknown said...

Great Cards, love the image!