Monday, July 21, 2008

"Birthday Cupcake"


I hope you all had a good weekend. I did. I love just hanging out and not having any plans. What do you do when you have no plans? Stamp of course. I love how this card turned out. I found the paper at my local stamp store. It goes perfect with this stamp. The cupcake stamp is from the set of 4 Hero Arts cupcakes. After I colored the image of course I had to stickle it. I put stickles on the candle flame, the frosting and the plate. It just shimmers.
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Taken With Teal, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, White SU Gel Pen, White Grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such wonderful DP, love the entire card!

Diane said...

Lovely! Great colors,the stickles look awesome!!

Sandra Smart said...

Very cute! Hmmm..well this weekend, I truly was a blog stalker trying to see who was posting pictures from CHA...as I so wanted to be there! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute

Catherine said...

I love those no plans weekends and no plan any day so I can just stay at home and stamps =)
cute card!

Lisa Hetrick said...

I just love the Hero Arts cupcakes. They are sooooo much fun! Great card. TFS. Lisa SBS10