Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Card Class Baby Cards"


Here are two more cards that we are going to do at my upcoming card class. They have requested baby cards. This is what I came up with. This is the hardest class for me to come up with something to make. My next two classes are in October and November. I love to make fall cards and with Halloween and Thanksgiving it will be easy. But for some reason I have trouble with months with no holidays. I feel like I am in a slump. Mostly because I don't have any new Stampin' Up stamps. I only got one stamp set from the new catalog. Nothing seemed to grab me that I "had" to have. I sure hope the new catalog has something for me. I NEED NEW STAMPS!!

I went to my local stamp store yesterday and I got some new paper and I did buy one new stamp from Memory Box. It is a cute penguin with her hair in rollers. My friend Carrie also gave me three new Bella's for my birthday and I can't wait to ink them up as well. So I have some new things to work with, I just don't have anything new Stampin' Up. I will be doing stamp camp again so that will give me an opportunity to see some new samples and I hope to find something cool to buy.
Stamps: Baby's Firsts, Warmest Regards
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

6 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

These baby cards are so sweet.

Heather said...

Adorable baby cards!

Sandra Smart said...

really cute cards! I love baby cards!

kat said...

These are just the way a baby card should be: perfect! If you're in a slump, come on over & stamp! Other people's stamps are almost like having new stamps, aren't they? lol

Kimberly said...

These are so sweet :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

Sweet, sweet baby cards!!