Sunday, July 27, 2008

"New Friend Gift Set"


I am meeting a new friend today. She found me through my blog and we found out that we are only live like four miles from each other. So today I am going to her house to meet her and stamp. I thought I would bring her a little gift set. I haven't made one in a long time. I know that you probably miss all the non card items too. So I will make it a point to make more. School will be starting soon too so they will be coming out of my ears. I have a lot of ideas for this school year, some old some new. I found this paper the other day at my local stamp store and it matches the in colors. Which I never use. So it was nice to un wrap my assorted pack of in colors that I have had for like eight months. LOL
Here are some links to directions for...Wrapped Hershey Bar, Gum Holder, RSVP Pen
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, DP
Accessories: Crimper, SU Circle Punches, Giga and Mega Scallop Square, SU Scallop Punch, Ziploc Baggie, Black Brads, Hershey Nuggets, Hershey Bar, Tacky Tape Sheets, Micro Beads, RSVP Pen, Heat Gun, SU Word Window, Trident Gum, Velcro Dots, Chocolate Coins, Scor Tape

6 comments:

Lorie said...

You are so sweet! I bet you'll have a super time with your new pal! :o)

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, it is so cute, love it! I'm moving into your neighborhood just so I can have someone to stamp with too! :) Not one of my friends are crafters of any kind!

kat said...

WOW, Rochelle; I'm your new friend and 'almost' named in your blog! We had a great time and I absolutely this gift, the Subway sandwich and the 'crabby' gift, too! Love seeing my gift; I think I'm famous! See ya soon, new friend.

Unknown said...

This set is wonderful, love it!

Latisha said...

very nice set!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I always love your gift sets!! I know she will love them, too!