Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Wedding Wishes"


I am making this card for my upcoming stamp class. They had asked if we could do a wedding card. I made this one in my stamp camp and I thought it would be perfect. It really does look more elegant in real life. This one uses going grey but I am going to use basic grey cardstock since we can no longer get going grey. I ran the vellum cardstock through the cuttlebug and attached it to the card with glue dots. I got the silver satin ribbon at Walmart. What do you think? I think it is pretty.
Stamps: Mini Mates (retired)
Paper: Going Grey, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Cardstock Vellum
Ink: Basic Grey
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, SU Circle Punches, Hand Held Hole Punch, Silver Cord, Silver Satin Ribbon, Corner Rounder

9 comments:

Latisha said...

Its very pretty and a perfect wedding card

Deb said...

That is very pretty!

Melissa said...

It's perfect!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

I think it is beautiful!!!!

Kimberly said...

I think it's beautiful :) Thanks for sharing :)

Tanja said...

I think it's pretty, too! Your students will love it!

Nancy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Email me your snail mail addy when you get a chance...pretty please. :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I may just have to use this idea next week for a wedding card. Thanks!

Tru said...

Very elegant. I'll have to remember this one for a class.
TFS