Wednesday, August 06, 2008

"Belli Challenge #28~Contain Yourself"


This weeks Belli Challenge was containers. Tins, pails, jars etc... This was a fun one for me since I love to "contain" You can find out more info on this weeks Challenge here. I got this container, stamped images, and the Paper Trey paper from my friend Sara P for my birthday. The PTI solid paper matched the stripe paper that already had so I decided to use it. I love this tin. I don't know if I can give it away. These are soooo much fun to make. They hold 12 Hershey Nuggets. Check out what the other design team members have made this week. There are lots of great ideas out there.

BELLI DESIGN TEAM:
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Laurie Serino
Christi Thorsen
Lorie Ames
Ceal Pritchett
Debby McGivillary

14 comments:

Christi Flores said...

OK, did everyone get together on this and left me out?! LOL Your tin is gorgeous!!! Now I need to go to PTI and buy some more tins to alter! :)

Lorie said...

Oh. My. Goodness! This is absolutely beeeeutiful!!!

Melissa said...

So cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love to decorate the nuggets for the Papertrey tins! Yours turned out great!!

laurie serino said...

So soft and pretty, and professional looking !!

Chrissy D said...

Rochelle- This is gorgeous! Love the bow and the simplicity!!! THe chocolate looks pretty good too! LOL Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Courtney said...

Oh, I love this, Rochelle!

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love the nugget container!!! The colors are beautiful!!

Ceal said...

Oh how pretty! I love the color combo!

Debby said...

This turned out great. I have yet to try this one.
Angel hugs
Debby

Anonymous said...

I love decorating tins!!! Your choice of colors are great. I love all of your stuff. You're so talented...*smile*

Margaret S

kat said...

How sweet is this??? Anyone would feel lucky to get it but I guess you could be your OWN friend and give it to yourself! Sounds fair to me....

Unknown said...

Your tin turned out beautiful, love the stripe paper you used with it. Great job!

Danita said...

Hello Rochelle! I love your nugget box, its soooo pretty!!! Great job with this challege!!
Danita