Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Glitter Penguin"


My class last night went so well. It was completely stress free for everybody. Most everyone was done by 8:00 and everyone was happy. I even got out on time so that was good too.
I made this card the other day with my new penguin stamp. Since I love stickles, I decided to stickle the penguin. Not a good idea. Too much glitter. My youngest daughter saw it and said, "what's with all the glitter"? I was like, "It's cute right"? She said, "No, I don't get it and neither will anyone else". After I looked at it some more, I think she was right. Oh well. live and learn right?
Stamps: Memory Box, Stampendous
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, Bling, Stickles, SU Markers, Brads

6 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

I'm lovin' the rollers on the penguin! Great job, Rochelle!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle ~
That's hilarious! Tell Molly that it's supposed to look like the penguin is covered in "beauty cream" . . . LOL!

Hugs!

MNScrapbookmom said...

This is a great card !!! Love the penguin... ¥

tyrymom29 said...

Love the penguin !!!!

Courtney said...

Oh hahaha! I love this!

Mirovon River said...

Good readiing your post