Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"I got an award"


I received this blog award from Snoopy the other day.
I now get to nominate some of my favorite blogs.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick 7 of your favorite blogs
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.
3. Link the person who gave your award to your blog.
4. Name the 7 that you are giving the award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they've won!
So I would like to nominate these 7 people who's blogs I enjoy. Go check them out for some inspiration.
1. Diana
2. Nancy
3. Melissa
4. Doris
5. Kristine
6. Kelly
7. Tammy

5 comments:

Kelly L said...

Aww, thanks Rochelle. I am honored! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree--I love your blog too!

Melissa said...

Thank you! :o)

Many Blessings,
M.

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love your card. The way you used the "bling" is cute.

Nancy said...

Thank you, Rochelle!