Sunday, August 03, 2008

"I Have Been Nominated For Some Awards"


I was nominated for this special blogging award from my friend JoAnna. Thanks JoAnna for nominating me. Woo Hoo!!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/ her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated
I am going to nominate the girls on my Belli Challenge Design Team
1. Chris
2. Holly
3. Laurie
4. Shelly
5. Jennifer
6. Christi
7. Ceal
8. Lorie

I was nominated again for a different award from one of my stampin' sistas Trudi Thanks Trudi. The rules for this BFF Gold Card are:
1.Use the twinks bank icon
2. Only 5 people allowed. (to be nominated) .
3. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
4. 1 is to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
5. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Here are the 5 people I want to award:
1. JoAnna
2. Lisa
3. Sandy
4. Tammy
5. Courtney
Newbie:
Me Me Me From Japan

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Very Cool! Thank you girl!

Christi Flores said...

Thank you so much for the award!! You are too sweet!!

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, that was so sweet, thank you so much!

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

Rochelle, thanks for the award!

crazy4mycrafts said...

I left you the same award Rochelle. Love your blog!