Saturday, August 23, 2008

"More Workshop Cards"


I want to answer a question that I got from a few of you the other day. The question was "Where do I find the 5 piece pack of Trident Gum?" The ONLY place I found it was at the Dollar Tree. They come in a four pack for $1. I have looked at every store and no one but the Dollar Tree has them. I hope you find some at your local Dollar Tree.
These are the other three cards we did at the workshop. They made three of each of these designs. I found the pattern paper at my local stamp store and got the pink satin ribbon at Walmart. I like the colors of this card. Plus it was easy. The image is popped up with dimensionals.
Stamps:Warmest Regards, Fun & Fast Notes
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Pink Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

This card looks way better in person than it does in the scan. I think it looks kinda elegant. The river rock and black are a great color combo.
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Bodacious Bouquet
Paper: River Rock, Basic Black, Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: River Rock, Basic Black

This is the third card that we made. I posted a similar one like this several months ago. I like this one cause it is gender neutral.
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy, Something To Celebrate
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Jersey Shore DP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches

6 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

Love all the cards here... but, the birthday one is my favorite.
I have a question for you. As someone that hasn't read your blog for a long time, and I am not sure if you have answered this question before... but, How do you store your cards? And do you keep them all, give them away or sell them? Just curious. Love all the work that you have been doing, it's so inspiring. :) ¥

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are great!! I'm about to start on my class prep for September and just might have to CASE one of your cards. Very nice!

Latisha said...

lovin all of your cards and projects! You are so very talented and you inspire me all the time

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Fantastic cards! Wow! I'm inspired!

Snoopy said...

Rochelle,
You've been given the "I Love Your Blog" award on my blog! You can pick it up on my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration!
~ Snoopy :D

www.snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

LOVE the river rock card - that DSP is just fantastic! Very simple, but adorable.
Thanks Rochelle!
Michelle SBS10