Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Stationary Box"


I decided to give one of these stationary boxes a try the other day. OMG!! They are super easy. I was shocked actually cause it doesn't look like it would be as simple as the directions said it was. Forgive me but this one isn't completely finished but I needed something to post today and I thought this would be good. The only thing I need to do is finish three more cards and make some tags or card candy to put in the front pockets, add a book of stamps and label my address book. I think I will make up greetings for the cards and put them in one of the pockets so that when you want to use a card you can pick your greeting and just adhere it on.

The directions can be found here. I used a 12 x 12 piece of card stock for the box and a 12 x 12 piece of pattern paper for the lid, address book, pen holder, stamp pocket and for pieces on the cards. I also bought three 12 x 12 pieces of cardstock for the cards. Rust, dark brown, and the celery color.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful job Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

Rochelle, you did an awesome job! Actually, yours looks better than the one in the directions. LOL

Christi Flores said...

Wow! This is fantastic!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Adorable!

Amy said...

Aren't those fun? I loved making them! And they are easier than they look. The contents seem to take forever but the box is easy enough!

Anonymous said...

I love your box. Great Job!!!

I've been wanting to make a box, like yours. You are the um-teenth stamper to say, "It's easy to make."

Looks like I'll be making this box.

Thanks for sharing -
Margaret S

Courtney said...

Ok, if you say it's easy, I'm gonna have to try it!

Tanja said...

This is so cute! I'm trying it today

Sandra Smart said...

how cute that is! I think I will try one later today!

kat said...

WOW! This has it all! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Heather said...

This is great, you do such nice work! I have nominated you for the Brillant Blog award please check my blog for information about the award and to add the award to your blog.
I have nominated your blog because I love the beautiful cards & things you make! I visit you site often for inspiration! Thanks for sharing you work!

MNScrapbookmom said...

This is fantastic !!! What kind of paper is used here? (The floral?) I really love it !! ¥