Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"Bella Box"


I found the pattern for this box in my things to do file. I thought it would be a perfect box to hold cards. Turns out that this box isn't wide enough to fit a card. So I will be filling it with goodies instead. I think I will adjust the measurements to make it fit cards cause it is really cute. When I do that I will post the new dimensions. I also don't have the riding hood red or kiwi kiss ink so for the rose and leaves I just used ruby red and certainly celery, it looks practically the same. So it all worked out. I really love the look of this box. I am definitely going to get more of the Bella Rose DP. It is fabulous!
Stamps: Roses in Winter
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Bella Rose DP
Ink: Ruby Red, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Chocolate 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautifully done Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love your box! When in doubt of what to put in a box, diamonds always fit!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, I love this box. It actually looks similar to one that I made. It didn't take the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" folded card but it took the Note Cards w/envelopes (#107311) perfectly. I made 10 cards/w envies for each box.

Unknown said...

Love the Bella Rose,
I have also found that the PTI colors of Pure Poppy and Sweet Blush also are a great match to the bella rose DP.
Can't wait to see your version of this box.

Tiffany said...

How pretty! The Roses in Winter stamp set looks perfect with that paper. Nice job!!!