Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"Belli Challenge #32 Back To School"


I am cheating a little on this weeks challenge. I misplaced my school stamps and I had to use a picture from last year. I was going to make this anyway so it kind of counts right?? LOL I love making these for the teachers. I know they get so many "teacher" gifts but these are things that they can really use. To find out more information on the weekly Belli Challenges click here. Check out what the other ladies on the design team did for this weeks Back to School Challenge.
Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Chris Dickinson
Christi Thorsen
Lorie Ames
Karen Foltz Guest Designer

10 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, this is so bright and happy! Good job!

Erin Glee said...

Any Teacher would love to get these gifts! Cute!

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your projects are so cute!

Dani said...

Cute, cute! Gonna have to stash that idea away for another day! :)

MNScrapbookmom said...

I always wanted to be a teacher. Little gifts like these would have made my day !!! :) These are too cute...¥

Karen said...

great idea - great use of the primary colors...perfect for school theme!! :)

Melissa said...

It totally counts!

Many Blessings,
M.

Chrissy D said...

VERY, VERY CUTE! I love this matching set! Perfect School themed project! Fabulous, Rochelle! TFS!

Debby said...

Love these ideas too. TFS
Angel hugs
Debby