Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Boo!!"


Is this cute or what? We made a this card in my stamp camp last year. Cased from SCS. I decided to make it again this year to send to my nephew. I am also going to do this one in my class next month cause it is so dang funny. The card is Sahara Sand the "wraps" are Confetti Cream. I put some black paper down on the card front and then tore paper to make it look like bandages and sponged the edges and the paper to make it look dirty, adhered it to the card around the black paper and added the googlie eyes.
Stamps: Bitty Boos 2
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Confetti Cream
Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Sponges, Daubers, Googlie Eyes

20 comments:

Dani said...

This is the cutest! I love the eyes peeking out. Great job!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this it is great. Especially for Boys!!1

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAH!! I love this!! Thanks for the idea! Gotta go make some cards!

Tiya-B said...

I love the card too, so simple and wonderful at the same time.

Unknown said...

This is a great card!

Christi Flores said...

I love this! Simple and cute!

Shelly Koskinen said...

How cute!!!!!!!

Sandra Smart said...

This card made me laugh, so thank you for that! It was so needed!
Great card!

Catherine said...

this is too cute!

Alyssa said...

I started laughing when I saw this! It's great! What a great idea! And your candy treat purses are darling. I'll have to give those a shot! You always have such great ideas!

pescbrico said...

I'm just in wow looking at your card! It's really cooL!

Diane said...

This is just too bootiful!!

Stampin Cats said...

This is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow - another great card - TFS
DianeL

Pamela said...

This is awesome! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Great card!

crazy4mycrafts said...

This is wayyyy to cute! Gonna have to case!

Michelle said...

LOL - Cute is not the word. This is amazing!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

How cool! I just saw boogly eyes at the $1 store today. I just may have to try this.

Ret said...

hehe this is absolutely the cutest card!!! Great idea & oh so cute!
You're amazing!!!
Ret
www.cardsncraftsbyret.blogspot.com