Monday, September 08, 2008

"Case Of A Case Of A Case"


I cased this card from my friend Kristine who cased it from SCS. I couldn't come up with anything my own so I cased a case. LOL I like the layout on this one and I like the colors. I think this could be made with any color combo and look good. I added stickles on the flowers but you can't really see them. Simply Said is a set that I had to have but don't use too often. I don't know why cause I really like this set and I have seen some super cute cards with it. I have a lot to do today, lots of cleaning from the weekend and Monday is my laundry day. So I am going to get to work so I can have some time later to stamp. Hope you all have a great day.
Stamps: Simply Said
Paper: Brocade Blue, Night Of Navy, Silver, Whisper White
Ink: Black, Night Of Navy, Kraft White
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, SU Markers, Stickles

1 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh I love this card and have seen it too. Great case! TFS!