Friday, September 19, 2008

"Fisherman Birthday"


So Kristine came over today. I did talk a lot and didn't get much done. Just like I thought would happen. She was here for 5 hours and I made these three cards in the last 20 minutes. Oh well. At least this time I got something accomplished. Even if it was only three cards. I used Kristine's Martha Stewart border punch for these cards. I am so getting one of these. It really makes the card. Ya know, gives it a little texture.
Before I made my "three" cards, I did do some prepping for my two shoebox swaps for tonight's stamping session. My shoebox swap is the mint boxes and the clear envelope candy purses. I like to do items rather than cards. Have a great weekend everyone.
Stamps: Angler, Hero Arts
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Confetti Cream, Muirfield DP
Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Dimensionals

6 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Glad you enjoyed your time with Kristine! The cards look great!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Great cards, love the images and the DP that you used.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Hey girl!!!! Had a blast with you yesterday! Too bad it was so short! Hope you had fun with your friends last night. Thanks for your generosity (lettin' me use all your stuff!) Hope you'll get a chance to come down South again soon!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is cute!!! I love the zigzag on the bottom!!

Christi Flores said...

Your cards turned out so pretty!! I love the edges!! Glad you had fun!!

Sandy said...

Love this card. I just bought that punch this past weekend.