Monday, September 15, 2008

"Halloween Witch"


I am a little late posting today. My routine got messed up this morning. Tony didn't have to go into work today until 12:30 so he was home this morning. Man does that really mess things up. I never know what to do when he is home. He says just pretend I'm not here. Yeah, I can do that. NOT!
It's not too early for Halloween cards right? I am thinking of doing this card in my upcoming stamp class at the parks and rec. I can't wait for this class. I love doing classes around holiday's. Especially Halloween. It is such a fun holiday. Lots of treat items and fun cards. I can't wait.
Stamps: Booglie Eyes, Happy Everything Everyday Flexible Phrases, Canvas
Paper: Eggplant Envy, Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Eggplant Envy, Basic Black, Versa Mark
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Stamp-A-Ma Jig, Black Brads, SU Markers

8 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I do the same thing when my man is home. I LOVE this card!!!

Nancy said...

My DH is home all the time...retired. No wonder I don't get much accomplished! *grin*
Cute, cute card!

Chris said...

this is wicked cute!! it's never too early for cute halloween cards!!! >"<

Cheryl said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Not too early at all! so cute!

Guillaume said...

In autumn, it's never too early for a Halloween card. And this one is so very nice.

kat said...

OOoohhh! She's such a cutie! Love your card layout & colors, too; it's a winner!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is soooo cute!