Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Autumn Vine Paint Can"


I won this super cute clear paint can at my friend Carrie's open house last weekend. I love it. She had several different ones all made with the Autumn Vine DP with matching RSVP Pens. Inside was filled with 4 stampin' spots and a sale-a-bration stamp set. What a great door prize. The paint can she got from Stampendous. I need to get started on my treats for the girls classes here soon. I am falling behind. Stupid paper cut! I go to the surgeon again today for my 2 week follow up. I can't believe that it has been two weeks already. Things are going well I guess. Still no feeling in my finger but my typing is almost back to normal and I can at finally do my hair and my girls hair. That is a huge plus for me. Have you ever asked your husband to put your hair in a pony tail? Try it. They have no idea what they are doing and it is either too loose, too tight, or crooked. LOL That's it for me today. I am going to get ready to go to the doctor and I will see ya all back here tomorrow.
Paper: Autumn vine, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Clear Paint Can, Stitched Ribbon, CM Cutting Tools, RSVP Pen, Tacky Tape, Micro Beads, Heat Gun

7 comments:

Courtney said...

OH my! This is too neat!

I need to get started on my kiddos things, too.

And, holy cow, I hope your kids are ok now that dad fixed their hair for a while. I know mine wouldn't... I've seen what my husband does when I'm not here! Yikes!!

Valarie said...

Great door prize! Glad to hear your hand is getting better and thanks for the laugh, the image of my dh trying to put hair in a ponytail is a good one. Will continue to keep you in my prayers!

de said...

You always have such cool projects! Love them!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

What a great door prize! Hope everything went well at the doctor's!

Ret said...

This is really nice looking, Rochelle. Very classy gift pail & pen! Nice job!
Ret

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh SOOOOO CUTE! TFS!

Sara Paschal said...

This is beautiful, I love it congrats to you lucky girl!