Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Belli Challenge #38-Clips"


What is a Belli Challenge you ask? Each week Chris Dickinson posts a challenge that will help us use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! You can find more information here. This weeks Belli Challenge is clips. I wasn't sure that I was going to do this challenge cause I don't have any clips lying around the house. But lucky me, at my friend's open house we did a project with ginormous paper clips. I made a book marker with mine. My oldest reads so fast that she probably doesn't need a book marker but I gave it to her anyway. (p.s. she read this book in 3 days)

Check out the different ways the other ladies on the design team used clips.
Chris Dickinson
Shelly Koskinen
Ceal Pritchett
Debby McGivillary
Courtney Fowler
Lori Ames
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Ginormous Paper Clips, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love your bookmark!! It's very cute and it matches the book too!

Holly said...

So cute!!

Courtney said...

oh. how. cute. I didn't even think about those ginormus clips for this challenge! Oh! And I have some, too! Yay!

Lorie said...

How nice Rochelle...I love the color!

Chrissy D said...

Oh this is cool! I hadn't thought of this idea either. :) How is the book? Is it a good one?

Ceal said...

oh how cute! my daughter loves to read as well. may have to make her some of these

Ret said...

This is so cute!!
tfs!
Ret

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I was given a bunch of these giant paper clips and have yet to turn them into anything! Thanks for the great inspiration!