Friday, October 10, 2008

"Gingerbread Man Jar"


This candy jar was one of the projects we did at stamp camp last week. I believe the jar came from IKEA. For the image I inked it up with SU markers to get two colors. I filled it with red hots. Super cute ha? This was one of the projects that I could do myself cause Carrie punched the scallop circle and the background circle for me. So all I had to do was ink up the stamp, fill the jar and put the image on the lid. I love making these. They are fun to give away too. I usually get my jars from Cost Plus World Market. They come in a 4 pack for $3.99. It is a cute cheap workshop project too. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Stamps:Deer Friends (hostess)
Paper: Real Red, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White
Accessories: SU Markers, SU Scallop Circle Punch, Marvy Circle Punch(Red Circle Mat) (blue Marvy punch, Glue Dots, Red Hot Candies

8 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love this! What the perfect something to give out! Great job! Hugs!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is cute and a great idea!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle: Glad to hear you are doing better...Keep up the PT-It will get better (over time).

LOVE your gingerbread man jars-TOO CUTE. Just an FYI....the jars can also be bought at Hobby Lobby for $1.00. I bought 18 of them for a project "Some-Day" and ended up using them to store my ribbon in. LOOKS SO PRETTY all lined up in my craft room. But going to empty some of them to use for this project. Thanks for sharing and feel better soon. Kadie

Debby said...

I have been looking all over for these jars and can't find them. Yours looks fantastic. Just love it.
Check out my blog as I left you an award.
Angel hugs
Debby

Shelly Koskinen said...

So Cute!!!

Amanda said...

I absolutely have to case this jar!! It is SOOOOOOO cute!! Of course, I don't have an IKEA and will have to rely on Michaels or Hobby lobby. I do hope I can find something similar!!! I wish you a speedy recovery with your hand!!

Twila said...

This is so cute! I want some of these jars!