Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"Going Pink For October"



My friend Kristine made me this cool banner for October. Notice the breast cancer ribbon hanging off the tree branch? Kristine and I were talking about her new banner that she made a few weeks ago and she said how easy they were to make, so I told her that she should make new ones for every season. I didn't expect her to make me one so when she sent it to me I was so excited. I changed my background to pink for the month of October and added her banner. Thanks Kristine! I love it!

10 comments:

Lauri said...

So cool!!!! I will have to hop over and check her blog out!

Catherine said...

pretty cool :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Glad you like it Rochelle! The size seems a little off though...did you "shrink to fit" when you put it on there? I was hoping it would fill the whole rectangle on top!

Hope you are feeling okay...

Unknown said...

It is lovely! Would you be willing to share the process to make the banner? Looks like it is stamped/pieced then scanned??? Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle, it's a cute, cute, cute banner! LOVE the ribbon on the tree! I hope you're feeling well. I hope you don't mind, but I've used your photos as first aid guides!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Love the new look. She did a great job. I am so impressed with anyone that can do all this computer design stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rochelle for being yet another woman to remind us that October is breast cancer awarness month I lost my MIL 15 years ago to breast cancer. We have come a long way since then in our survival rate due to early detection and better treatments so ladies don't forger to check the girls every month and get your annual mamagrams. Good health to you all.

Debbie/Phx AZ

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love it!! It looks fabulous!! Kristine did a great job!! Hugs!

Melissa Galban said...

How cute! I just love it.

Melissa Galban said...

okay I can't get my new banner to work. How do load it on your blog. Do you have instructions. I e-mailed Kristine, and she gave me the size, but I can't seen to get it posted right. HELP?