Saturday, October 25, 2008

"Got My Order"

I got my SU order. Woo Hoo!!!
I got 3 packs of designer paper, 16 packs of colored cardstock, 2 packs of white, Upsy Daisy, Flight of the Butterfly, Holiday Trinkets, the hostess set with the greetings, 2 in color ink pads and some olive grosgrain. I can't wait to play this weekend. I need to finish Sarah's class treats, and prep for the harvest party in Molly's class room next week and make some thank you cards. For molly's class party, we are going to make Frankenstein wrapped Hershey Bars, Spider Sammiches, and Pumpkin Sammiches. Her teacher wanted to do 4 projects and no one else volunteered. So I am going to do three of them and suggest frosting cookies for the 4th project. I can't believe that none of the other moms are crafty and would want to come in and share a project with the kids. Oh well, I'm a rock star I guess. LOL

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Have fun playing with your new stuff. I love the new DP and recently got more myself.

Elaine said...

Rochelle! GET OUT! You rockstar, you! LOL Good luck with getting everything else done so you can go and PLAY with your new goodies! I love the little pumpkin matchbooks below...sooooo cute!

Sandra Smart said...

You do rock Rochelle! Have fun with the kids!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

You are the bomb! Everyone is so jealous of your talent!! Have fun playing with all of your new goodies!

Kristine Reynolds said...

What a good mom you are!!!! Have fun with the kids projects!

Melissa said...

You go Rock Star! :o)

Many Blessings,
M.