Monday, October 06, 2008

"In The Stars"


This is one of the cards that we did at stamp camp on Saturday. I could do this one because Carrie had all of the stars already punched out. All I had to do was stick them on. The polka dot paper isn't Stampin' Up paper but it looks like the paper from Jersey Shore so if you had that you could use it. I go to my first physical Therapy appointment Tuesday. I am not looking forward to it. I think it is going to hurt. I also see the surgeon Tuesday. I hope things are heeling as well as they are supposed to. I will keep you posted.
Stamps: In The Stars
Paper: Gable Green, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Non SU Pattern Paper
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: SU Markers, SU White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, SU Star Punches

9 comments:

Bev J. said...

Like the starry card-pretty. Hope your therapy session goes well and does not hurt! tfs

Courtney said...

What a cute and simple card! LOVE it! How's your hand? My medical-junkie husband called me and reinterated how "cool" your pictures were.... And how awesome it is that you've got all of your fingers. I have been praying for you! I know this is going to be a rough time, but hey, at least you won't be loading the dishwasher any time soon! LOL!

Catherine said...

Rochelle, this is too adorable! Good Luck on your first physical therapy appt

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is really cute! I hope that you are better soon!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I hope therapy went well! And I hope you recover fast!!! Very cute star card, love all the stars! I would like to send you a get well card, where can I send it to?

Doris said...

So sorry to read about your hand--and all from a paper cut! I'll be praying for your complete recovery. Physical therapists have a way of pushing you beyond what you think you can do, but that's how you get back in shape more quickly. I hope this is just a memory SOON!

Denise said...

I just love this card, thanks for sharing.

KayakChickee said...

I hadn't checked your blog in awhile and was shocked to read your story of the infected cut! OMG! That is super scary; but thanks for sharing it. You never would imagine that something like that could happen from a paper cut, maybe a rusty nail, but not paper. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. Hope your hand is getting better every day and that your therapy will go well and you will be up and running in no time. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ