Friday, October 31, 2008

"Molly's Creations"


I went to Molly's class yesterday for their Fall party. These are the things that Molly made. She was so excited to have mom in her class and to do some crafts. At their party, they frosted cookies, frosted and decorated cupcakes, and made these three treats. We borrowed two 6th graders to help out at the party and they also got to make the treats. They were so glad that they got picked to help. It was so fun. I over heard some of the kids say that it was the best day of their lives. How cute is that? The other first grade class had a Fall party too, only they had fruit and veggie trays. LOL I think our class had the better party.

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

de said...

How cute! Sounds like fun! You'll be everyone's favorite mom now! Happy Halloween!

Courtney said...

Oh my, now YOU're the one who makes us all look bad! LOL!

Cheryl said...

Too, too cute!

Unknown said...

How fun for you and Molly. These are fantastic.

Latisha said...

how cute!
the best day of their lives, awe that just makes my heart melt.

Christi Flores said...

How fun!!!!! I love these little treats!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. I love franky! his face and how he was made is cute